lost thread

haza

Featured Posts

So how did Zenataomm manage to post in the guests and new member forum (as illustrated in the screenshot)?

Perhaps Zenataomm is a contributor who elected to have his gold 'contributor' star hidden. And by posting in there inadvertently outed himself!

26 minutes ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

Neither do I see the reason for that arrangement - surely everyone should be able to help new members?

First part of that I think I can understand, in the very  unlikely event that someone may want to register just to cause trouble at least they can be held in reception until verification can be made as to their validity. seems like a smart move to me.

Second part is open to debate. Without fully understanding the reasoning for it at the moment I think I probably side with your view.

• 7 months later...

It has raised its ugly head against. 

When viewing the Victron Inverter thread I get this message:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

I was able to view it earlier todsy, so is anyone else now unable to see the Victron Inveterate thread?

5 minutes ago, cuthound said:

It has raised its ugly head against. 

When viewing the Victron Inverter thread I get this message:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

I was able to view it earlier todsy, so is anyone else now unable to see the Victron Inveterate thread?

You're evidently an inveterate reader of old threads! It's because it has been hidden. I do not think that the O.P. will be starting further threads.

Oh, and who are you calling "Todsy"?

Edited by Athy

8 minutes ago, Athy said:

You're evidently an inveterate reader of old threads! It's because it has been hidden. I do not think that the O.P. will be starting further threads.

Oh, and who are you calling "Todsy"?

Oh dear, it's seems my spillchucker is on great form today - perhaps it is dyslexic ?

For what it's worth (and acknowledging the Victron thread is "hidden" [but why does it still appear in "VNC"?]) I can't see the Guests and New Members Forum (unless I log out).

It seems slightly perverse to have a forum ONLY for new members (and then bar them without warning when they are not considered "new" any more)

And I'm a contributor (I'm reasonably sure) so that bit of the argument's fell over as well

5 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I’ve only just found out what the acronym DNA stands for.

National Dyslexia Association. 

The old ones are the best. 

Did you hear about the fella who took his nose apart to see what made it run?

• Haha 1