Seagull IV Cartridge

BruceinSanity

Featured Posts

Have a possible answer to obtaining replacement filter (400009) for IV seagull system which are now thin on the ground and pricey.

Found a company who are in the process of having replacements made in the uk...... Website   marcleleisure.co.uk.

info can be seen on their website under water systems. I have contacted them by phone to register intrest and will be informed when available,apparently not far off as have gone to production.Price is expected to be less than original filter. might be worth a phone call if your in the market .

13 minutes ago, Klim 1 said:

Have a possible answer to obtaining replacement filter (400009) for IV seagull system which are now thin on the ground and pricey.

Found a company who are in the process of having replacements made in the uk...... Website   marcleleisure.co.uk.

info can be seen on their website under water systems. I have contacted them by phone to register intrest and will be informed when available,apparently not far off as have gone to production.Price is expected to be less than original filter. might be worth a phone call if your in the market .

Thanks, I wondered if someone would fill the gap.

On 3 February 2018 at 20:44, blackrose said:

Looks like my filters will now cost £79 a pop! 

Nature Pure Replacement Ultrafine Cartridge for the older26840/42. General Ecology spare part number 400009

http://www.motorcaravanning.co.uk/shopuk/water_filters.htm

I've still got 3 spare cartridges so who knows what will happen in 3 years time.

I ordered a couple from the motor caravanning site, everywhere else saying they were out of stock. They were shipped from Arleigh!