Shurflo water pump

roggie

Featured Posts

This forum has been really useful when trying to find out about my leaking Shurflo pump - loads of threads going back years. I noticed some water at the back of our nb and couldn't work out where it was coming from, noticed a small split in the sink drainage pipe, lots of condensation (not a liveaboard) and started to soak up the water with super absorbant sponge. 4 buckets later and the water slowly seeping back started to get a tad concerned, turned of the water stoptap from the tank to inside the boat . Anyway yesterday replaced the sink connections and turned the stoptap back on, then noticed the pump dripping, fairly constant. Can't quite understand why I didn't think of this before but there you go. Its a 20 year old Shurflo 2095-423-343 showing signs of seepage, think its time for a replacement. Looking at Jabsco Par-Max 2.9 Pressure pump 31395-0292 12v https://www.foxschandlery.com/jabsco-par-max-2-9-pressure-pump-31395-0292-12v?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnOzSBRDGARIsAL-mUB0ReLkQvHsvwOun5nhsjLJx70_q3g782Rgs0fJBTrYeILh5q2S-HhAaAsOnEALw_wcB 

given the opinions posted on the forum about Shurflo pumps. Perhaps sensible to have a regular check on your pump, just in case.

• Greenie 1