Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Featured Posts

Looks like Trump is your best friend when he’s with you.... but the moment your back is turned......... :(

in one sense, he must think the world is stupid but, in another - he got himself the job of POTUS!!

21 minutes ago, Richard10002 said:

Looks like Trump is your best friend when he’s with you.... but the moment your back is turned......... :(

in one sense, he must think the world is stupid but, in another - he got himself the job of POTUS!!

This seems to be something of a recurrent theme with him, basically he is a coward. At the G7 meeting he waited until he was safely back on his plane before coming over all the 'hard man' and criticising the other members. When he sacked James Comey it was by letter, when he sacked Rex Tillerson it was by Twitter, the man hasn't got the guts to face the people he is sacking or even disagreeing with, since it's obviously not quite like the reality TV show that he was probably best suited to.

He also does the old 'deflect criticism' method of addressing embarrassing situations, boringly once again when with Putin he brought up the tired old subject of Clinton's e-mails, this is becoming a bit like his obsession with Obama's birthplace, he needs to know that no-one else gives a sh*t about Clinton since she isn't the POTUS; if we want to know about stuff that hasn't been disclosed, let's be having a look at his tax returns 😨

I think John Cleese has something here

https://mobile.twitter.com/johncleese/status/1017753968200560641

"My American friends are asking me about President Trumps’s observation that the British ‘like him’. I regret this is quite unfounded. The explanation for this canard is that Trump is pronoid." 

A pronoid person is someone who thinks, without any .basis in reality, that everybody likes them. 

It does seem to fit many of his scenarios, he seems desperate to be liked and admired. 

Trump AND the American people have become the laughing stock of the world. Problem is Trump is a very very dangerous laughing stock.

11 minutes ago, pete.i said:

Trump AND the American people have become the laughing stock of the world. 

Hang on!  It's only yesterday we were being told we were over Brexit.

I take the view the Man is a useful idiot and hope he serves another Term , I think in the present situation regarding BREXIT he could be an asset , does anyone else think this because its something I genuinely feel rather than just a contrary Post ?

14 minutes ago, Parahandy said:

I take the view the Man is a useful idiot and hope he serves another Term , I think in the present situation regarding BREXIT he could be an asset , does anyone else think this because its something I genuinely feel rather than just a contrary Post ?

Nope I don't think it. 

If I get too much hassle over this answer though I'll just say that I said 

Nope I do think it

In fact I'll give different answers to different people just so they will like me. Although being pronoid everyone likes me anyway. 

Actually I'm paranoid about being pronoid. 

I didn't say any of this and if I did it didn't mean what you think you read it meant what I want it to mean depending who and when I am conversing with anyone. 

Madness abounds might as well join in. Hope the next generation aren't taking this generation as a role model for their future behaviour. 

Edited by reg

7 hours ago, Parahandy said:

This would be the 'useful idiot' who will be more than content to put what remains of our steel industry out of business with his tariffs would it? He has himself declared us to be an enemy (dictionary definition of 'Foe' = enemy) whilst Russia, with an economy about the size of Italy's, is a 'competitor'. Since his view of us it that of an enemy I'm quite content to reciprocate and view him as an enemy to be overcome. If he wants a trade war I'm more than content to fight it and boycott all American goods and encourage others to do the same. Politics with him in power has become an area of stupidity, so let's all act the idiot, shall we?

• Greenie 2

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/18/opinions/vladimir-putin-and-his-useful-idiots-opinion-intl/index.html

Problem is he is being seen as a useful idiot, unfortunately by the Russians. 

So it look like the  Russians agree with Parahandy he is a useful idiot and I'm sure they would like to see him serve another term. 

Worth reading the above link if only for the initial exchange which ends with

"... Indeed, this smells like he is a Kremlin agent." 

Remember that comes from the Russians

Edited by reg

OK here's the latest, paraphrasing 

Helsinki trump said Russia are meddling in USA elections. 

Every one in usa gets mardy so he says he meant to say they were. 

Today when asked if he thought  they had interfered he said "no". 

Sarah huckabee Sanders has just clarified that when he said "no" he was just saying no he wouldn't answer the question. 

So everything is crystal clear then. 

Is Sarah Sanders the only one in the world with good hearing? 

Grubbiest job in the world being Trumps spokesperson? 

Maybe this is why I don't understand I'm just not clever enough. 

So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!

Edited by reg

I know nothing about politics but this man is as crazy as a box of frogs.

The world is not a safe place whilst he holds any power.

10 minutes ago, Rickent said:

I know nothing about politics but this man is as crazy as a box of frogs.

The world is not a safe place whilst he holds any power.

I can't disagree but unless something happens to turn the US voter against him I think we may have to keep our head down for the next 6 years!

• Greenie 2

1 minute ago, churchward said:

I can't disagree but unless something happens to turn the US voter against him I think we may have to keep our head down for the next 6 years!

That's the major conundrum

When he said Russia was not responsible for election meddling  his supporters agreed with him, when he said they were responsible his supporters agreed with him. 

It just keeps going round and round. 

Trump once said

"I could shoot someone and not lose voters" certainly seems to of got that one right. 

• Greenie 1