Ultramax Lithium batteries

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Just seen on the news about the new regulations about buying from China. -- Hmmmm we could have trouble ahead.

I'm stockpiling special fried rice already

We've had a look at the reported post and the poster has been invited to seek appropriate permission - as Tony says, the information may be of interest tpomembers.

4 minutes ago, Athy said:

I'm stockpiling special fried rice already

We've had a look at the reported post and the poster has been invited to seek appropriate permission - as Tony says, the information may be of interest tpomembers.

Fair enough, but from what I can see it is simply a commercial company advertising a wide range of batteries from AA size to Fork-truck batteries.

Doesn't seem to eb any 'information' about them.

34 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Bloomin' dodgy is reheating cooked rice - it gets very toxic very quickly. Better to stockpile dry rice then fry it and make it special yourself. 

Italy are the biggest producer of rice, but getting it from there could be more difficult 

37 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Bloomin' dodgy is reheating cooked rice - it gets very toxic very quickly. Better to stockpile dry rice then fry it and make it special yourself. 

I was always told that and was horrified when our Fillipino Daughter in law came to stay with us for a year after breaking her back in a car accident.

She would boil up the rice in a rice-cooker, eat half of it, re-heat the following day, add some more rice the 3rd day and heat / re-heat.

Any left over and it would then go into the fridge, taken out and cooked with some chicken-feet a couple of days later.

Never ill.

Eventually bit-by-bit we joined in and had re-heated rice. It never affected any of us.

It was pretty much like original Hungarian Goulash, where the pot goes onto the fire at the beginning of Winter, and after any meal the left overs were thrown in it was eaten and topped up for about 7 or 8 months.

5 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I was always told that and was horrified when our Fillipino Daughter in law came to stay with us for a year after breaking her back in a car accident.

She would boil up the rice in a rice-cooker, eat half of it, re-heat the following day, add some more rice the 3rd day and heat / re-heat.

Any left over and it would then go into the fridge, taken out and cooked with some chicken-feet a couple of days later.

Never ill.

Eventually bit-by-bit we joined in and had re-heated rice. It never affected any of us.

Have to say we don't throw rice away and eat it on the second day.

9 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

Have to say we don't throw rice away and eat it on the second day.

I also thought you should never reheat rice, but according to NHS web site, so long as ‘unwanted’ cooked rice is in the fridge within an hour and kept chilled until reheated the next day the risk is low.  

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/food-and-diet/can-reheating-rice-cause-food-poisoning/

14 minutes ago, Chewbacka said:

I also thought you should never reheat rice, but according to NHS web site, so long as ‘unwanted’ cooked rice is in the fridge within an hour and kept chilled until reheated the next day the risk is low.  

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/food-and-diet/can-reheating-rice-cause-food-poisoning/

We do this often and have never had problems, hot or cold is fine, the risk is keeping it at room temperature. I had food poisoning from rice once in China and never want it again, flying back on a 12 hour flight with the galloping sh*ts ("relatively mild" -- they must be joking!)  is no fun at all... ?

Edited by IanD

23 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Advertising without permission ?

Chinese company.

Just seen on the news about the new regulations about buying from China. -- Hmmmm we could have trouble ahead.

Just to update - the poster was invited to seek permission and the post stood - they have so far not got back to us so the post has been hidden until they do