Ecofans - the Ultimate test?

Dr Bob

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Do they still make Cathode Ray Tubes then?

They did when I wanted to be one!

One a similar note, it always puzzles me why football teams always seem to have a name for their coaches. Naming your vehicle is usually a 'girl' thing. 

2 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

One a similar note, it always puzzles me why football teams always seem to have a name for their coaches. Naming your vehicle is usually a 'girl' thing. 

Oi.....what have football coaches got to do with ecofans?

1 hour ago, Dr Bob said:

Oi.....what have football coaches got to do with ecofans?

Allegedly they both blow hot air about (especially football coaches, who in my experience have always had names given to them by their parents) ?

Edited by cuthound
Clarification
  • Greenie 1

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, bluegreencanal said:

Omg seriously hope there's a post on which fan...I am struggling to warm up boat in less than 90 mins (but am waiting to meet boiler repair man in few days) I want my dog to forgive me for bringing him in this ice slab.

These things just take time.....sleep on it and i promise next day with a stocked up fire you will be toastyliciouse......

The dog may never forgive.......bad times

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bluegreencanal said:

Omg seriously hope there's a post on which fan...I am struggling to warm up boat in less than 90 mins (but am waiting to meet boiler repair man in few days) I want my dog to forgive me for bringing him in this ice slab.

2 hours ago, Matt&Jo said:

These things just take time.....sleep on it and i promise next day with a stocked up fire you will be toastyliciouse......

The dog may never forgive.......bad times

Yes, you do need to light the stove first.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bluegreencanal said:

Be careful which fan you buy. Remember as a general rule of thumb for each piece of coal/smokeless fuel a simple two blade fan trebles the heat out put. When using the four or multi bladed fans serious burns can happen if there are more than four lumps of coal being burnt at any one time.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Be careful which fan you buy. Remember as a general rule of thumb for each piece of coal/smokeless fuel a simple two blade fan trebles the heat out put. When using the four or multi bladed fans serious burns can happen if there are more than four lumps of coal being burnt at any one time.

....and make sure they go the right way round. You dont want them to suck.

• Horror 2

5 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

I wish!

• Haha 1