Worlds Longest Model Railway

Tim Lewis

Featured Posts

For those interested in model trains and canals might want to watch a new series about the construction of a model railway along the length of the Caledonian Canal. First episode was this evening:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-biggest-little-railway-in-the-world/on-demand/64921-001

Tim

1 hour ago, Tim Lewis said:

For those interested in model trains and canals might want to watch a new series about the construction of a model railway along the length of the Caledonian Canal. First episode was this evening:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-biggest-little-railway-in-the-world/on-demand/64921-001

Tim

Excellent. Thank you. I really enjoyed that. 

11 hours ago, Richard West said:

Thanks for the heads up. Being repeated on Wed so have set to record series.

I've been trying to find this repeat on Wednesday but can't see it listed.  Can you confirm the time/channel?

Ah - that probably explains why I didn't find it.  I did look on More4 as well, but missed 4-7.

Means I won't get it in HD but at least I can make sure it is recorded in case I miss it the next time.

ETA: looks like 4-7 is now transmitted on freeplay in HD.

THanks for your prompt response.

Edited by dor

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it was a school for disaster creating and problem expansion. The chateau was interesting, but lacked some forethought. Maybe that's his unofficial trademark. "Watch me bite off more than I can chew, but muddle through anyway". Not my cup of tea. Ten out of ten for effort - two out of ten for planning. Sounds like a 'war' effort.

Edited by Derek R.