Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Featured Posts

Ok, I admit I am not the brightest spark going and, like most 'Flat Earthers' I am opening myself up to ridicule, but all I can say is:

FLAT EARTH---------RESEARCH IT!!!!!!!!!! 

NASA-----------------RESEARCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTARTICA----------RESEARCH IT!!!!!!!!!

CURVATURE---------RESEARCH IT!!!!!!!!!!

GRAVITY-------------RESEARCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

"The highest form of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about"   Wayne Dyer

before you start laughing at me................   treat it like a Court Jury....... 'Reasonable Doubt??'    and at least open your minds to the possibilities.  Don't be scared...... instead of watching Soaps and 'Reality Shows'  spend a few hours doing your own research and then, even if you don't believe it, admit something funny is going on in the world today.

Eric Dubay

Jeranism

Rob Skiba

Flat Earth Photography

NASA.........  who have admitted we cannot go to the moon again because "we have destroyed the technology and it would be too painful to recreate it"  Don Petit

Watch 'A funny thing happened on the way to the moon' video on Youtube

3 minutes ago, Numpty said:

Ok, I admit I am not the brightest spark going and, like most 'Flat Earthers' I am opening myself up to ridicule, but all I can say is:

"The highest form of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about"   Wayne Dyer

before you start laughing at me................   treat it like a Court Jury....... 'Reasonable Doubt??'    and at least open your minds to the possibilities.  Don't be scared...... instead of watching Soaps and 'Reality Shows'  spend a few hours doing your own research and then, even if you don't believe it, admit something funny is going on in the world today.

Eric Dubay

Jeranism

Rob Skiba

Flat Earth Photography

NASA.........  who have admitted we cannot go to the moon again because "we have destroyed the technology and it would be too painful to recreate it"  Don Petit

Well you said it. ( "I admit I am not the brightest spark going and, like most 'Flat Earthers' I am opening myself up to ridicule",) I would stick to boating if I were you. I sincerely hope you do that better than your theorising.

6 minutes ago, Numpty said:

Eric Dubay

Jeranism

Rob Skiba

Flat Earth Photography

Keep taking the tablets.

There is no doubt, resonable or otherwise, it's nonsense of the highest order.

The world is not flat, there is no dome over the earth, there is no ice wall guarded by an illuminati army, gravity is real.

Edited by tree monkey
Just to add gravity is real important when climbing trees, it really hurts if you forget

Nonsense, Earth is bowl shaped, from here in Ironbridge every direction is up and the few times I have climbed up and looked over the edge it looks dangerous.

• Greenie 1

The flat ovmne is good. Did you know that it' actually only a recent thing. They always knew it was round.

I would counter with around the world flying, how do they contiously fly and get back to the start.

Apart from NASA I'm not sure what the theorists are alleging is not real.

I do realise this must just be fun.

• Greenie 1

23 minutes ago, thebfg said:

The flat ovmne is good. Did you know that it' actually only a recent thing. They always knew it was round.

I would counter with around the world flying, how do they contiously fly and get back to the start.

Apart from NASA I'm not sure what the theorists are alleging is not real.

I do realise this must just be fun.

Silly you! They fly round the edge like flying round the edge of a dinner plate and only "think" they have flown round a sphere!

Fancy not knowing that! :lol:

George

• Haha 2

I like to believe I'm somewhat aware of how we are fed countless streams of dodgy information from all angles, but logic tells me we don't live on a flat earth. Then again I have daily experiences that tell me I don't really exist or that I'm living inside the Truman Show. 

49 minutes ago, thebfg said:

Keep turning left or right!

1 hour ago, Numpty said:

Eric Dubay

Jeranism

Rob Skiba

Flat Earth Photography

I think you do a great dis-service to the less intelligent folk in society. They can function perfectly well because they have a straightforward sense of logic and reason. It's take a special kind of stupidity to believe this stuff.

JP

Edited by Captain Pegg
  • Greenie 3

46 minutes ago, Rumsky said:

I have daily experiences that tell me I don't really exist

Are you the Urban Spaceman?

• Greenie 1

Whilst much of it is bunkum, you are correct in thinking we have yet to walk on the moon.

• Greenie 1

11 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

Sometimes it's possible to over-think something, instead of accepting the answer "because it f***ing is!"

No need to accept it or even think much about it. You can see it and measure it for yourself.

JP

Edited by Captain Pegg
  • Greenie 1

The earth may or may not be flat. I have ordered a 25,000 mile straight edge from Screwfix and when I get it I will report back. Eventually. First I will have to prove that the straight edge is straight. In the mean time, by assuming the earth is round, lots of things work according to simple rules, such as travelling around the world. It may be that curious relativistic effects mean that the world only seems to be round, and that travelling around the world is in fact governed by some very complex rules which more accurately reflect that truth. But the reality is that assuming the world is round fits what we experience quite simply.

'scuse me, I'm off to travel around the Universe on my epicycle.

12 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Whilst much of it is bunkum, you are correct in thinking we have yet to walk on the moon.

Some recent photos of the landing sites

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

They also left behind a "mirror" that is used to measure the distances by some sort of fancy laser.

To add

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Edited by tree monkey
Added the wiki link

Once, when folk believed daft things, they used to write to the paper or walk around with placards and everyone knew they were daft and had a little giggle. Now, anyone and everyone who has a stupid idea or conspiracy theory can find similarly ideas on a website or on social media. Then, when they find others think the same daft things, they think it's evidence that they're right instead of that they're not even unique in their daft ideas. No wonder the end of the world is nigh.

• Greenie 1

8 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Some recent photos of the landing sites

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

They also left behind a "mirror" that is used to measure the distances by some sort of fancy laser.

Clear as mud those piccies. An elaborate and well put together hoax that served its purpose at the time.

• Greenie 1

6 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Jeez i remember bonzo dog doo-dah band, didnt they use a comb n paper to make the tune ?  Wow we are showing our age. Those were the days my friend ( we thought they,d never end). I can only sing n dance for ten minutes these days before my back and knees give in. Peter and Gordon knew the truth with ' Everyones gone to the moon '.   Blue mink ( remember them ?) didnt they deduce ' the world is like a great big onion ' ?   That song always brought tears to my eyes !

3 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Clear as mud those piccies. An elaborate and well put together hoax that served its purpose at the time.

Absolutely spot on.

I do fail to understand how exactly it served the Russians though and how the Americans managed to keep all those thousands of people involved quiet.

I suspect we will never agree on this :)

5 minutes ago, Irob said:

Jeez i remember bonzo dog doo-dah band, didnt they use a comb n paper to make the tune ?  Wow we are showing our age. Those were the days my friend ( we thought they,d never end). I can only sing n dance for ten minutes these days before my back and knees give in. Peter and Gordon knew the truth with ' Everyones gone to the moon '.   Blue mink ( remember them ?) didnt they deduce ' the world is like a great big onion ' ?   That song always brought tears to my eyes !

I am just a touch too youthful to remember them when this was first released, sorry :)

The rest I agree with.

I can only put threads like this down to cabin fever! .... roll on spring when the toilet/bowthruster threads will magically return :) 

Rick

• Haha 2