Unidentified canal plaques

wandering snail

Featured Posts

The triangular plaque came from Earslwood Motor Yacht Club, used to be based on the north Stratford, may well still be. The oval seems to refer to the Black Boy Cruising Club, based at Knowle. Can’t help with the other, though I know Factory well....

1 hour ago, dave moore said:

The triangular plaque came from Earslwood Motor Yacht Club, used to be based on the north Stratford, may well still be. The oval seems to refer to the Black Boy Cruising Club, based at Knowle. Can’t help with the other, though I know Factory well....

Earlswood is still there

On 1/5/2018 at 19:29, wandering snail said:

We've inherited several plaques with the little nb we've bought. Can anyone identify who the BBCC, the EMYC and the MMM (or it may be MHH) were please? 

001.JPG

I would be interested to know if you would like to sell me the triangular EMYC plaque.

:)

25 minutes ago, Heartland said:

The only connection, for MMM, is the name Malthouse Stables, whether MMM is Malthouse Motorboat Moorings is a close guess, it all I can think of at the moment. The moorings were set up around that date, I recall.

Sold to Mr Booth so hope he sees this!

• Happy 1

On 1/5/2018 at 19:29, wandering snail said:

We've inherited several plaques with the little nb we've bought. Can anyone identify who the BBCC, the EMYC and the MMM (or it may be MHH) were please? 

001.JPG

I'm still trying to find out what the "Tipton" plaque is about. Any help will be great.

I have an idea but not sure and if I say about it, it would prejudice any help. 

:)