Activity Streams

Go to solution Solved by mross,

Featured Posts

I used to have a custom Activity Stream to display things the way I like. Over the weekend it disappeared.

I created a new stream, same as the old one, and it works fine on my desktop PC. Also the icon that looks like an Open Folder (top and bottom of the page) gives me that stream as a default. Perfect.

But I also use a tablet and a mobile phone, and on each of these there displays instead a small icon looking like a "New Page" symbol, at the top right of the page. Before the weekend it used to give me my custom stream as a default, which was great. Now instead of giving me my custom Activity Stream this icon just gives me "All Activity", and it is a right PITA to get to my custom stream on the tablet or mobile. Is this a fault that can be fixed?

8 minutes ago, Keeping Up said:

Also the icon that looks like an Open Folder (top and bottom of the page) gives me that stream as a default. Perfect.

How do you set an activity stream as a default?  I've set one up but can't for the life of me work out how to make it default.

3 minutes ago, IanM said:

How do you set an activity stream as a default?  I've set one up but can't for the life of me work out how to make it default.

There used to be an option just to place a tick on it as default, but I can't dfind that any more. However I have found that on the PC it usually (but not always ???) returns to that stream once it has been selected

5 minutes ago, mross said:

Under 'All Activity', 'My activity Streams', select the steam you want to be 'default' and make sure the green tick is showing as on the top line here

image.jpeg.52b0f0b8472f405796703d17599af9ed.jpeg

Thanks for that. And it has fixed it on both my tablet and phone too. Brilliant!