Eco Fan

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

On 20/01/2018 at 12:00, Robbo said:

I wouldn’t take much from a video with a thing rotating.    Mine looks to go backwards when on camera.  All to do with frame rate and what not.

On Western films the wheels of moving carts were ways going round slowly backwards!

On 21 January 2018 at 09:59, matty40s said:

Well for all those wanting in at the bottom end of the market, Aldi have the 2 bladed version next Sunday for £25.99.

A couple of these should completely modernise and add to your boats forward velocity Roland.

Check your stove before you buy. You don't want to buy a metric Ecofan unless your stove is metric too.  I'm not sure what the consequences of mixing it would be.

• Greenie 1

10 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

Check your stove before you buy. You don't want to buy a metric Ecofan unless your stove is metric too.  I'm not sure what the consequences of mixing it would be.

Remember Hubble?

9 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I would be very careful about buying one of these. Likely they are made in China for the Austrailian market (cooling not heating) so they will go the wrong way round.

I think you are right!! The base is apparently magnetic so the fan doesn't fall off when inverted as in Australia.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Do you think now we are on page 33, we are in danger of repeating ourselves?

This is nowt on the Brexit thread :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Do you think now we are on page 33, we are in danger of repeating ourselves?

:clapping:

12 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

Yea but no one wanted an Ecofan, everyone wanted Brexi......................?

The more intelligent amongst the populace voted Remain. I also like ecofans. Just saying! From the front of the class!

3 hours ago, Jim Riley said:

The more intelligent amongst the populace voted Remain. I also like ecofans. Just saying! From the front of the class!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm more intelligent voting remain and thinking an Eco fan actualy works ..........................how about more gullible?  :P

Calling all EcoFan-owning Remainers!  At midday tomorrow precisely, point your fan to the west. This will cause the British Isles to move towards the continent. It may take some time but eventually we will merge with the EU.  Notice is hereby given to shipping to vacate the North Sea. 

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm more intelligent voting remain and thinking an Eco fan actualy works ..........................how about more gullible?  :P

2 things smell of fish and one of them is UKIP. How are they doing these days, only the gullible Remain as members? Even Big Nige has left them. Worthy of a sitcom. Who is "great leader" at the moment? Who Tomorrow? What about the day after?

I'll lend you my ecofan to blow the stench away.

Edited by Jim Riley
cos I can

6 minutes ago, Jim Riley said:

2 things smell of fish and one of them is UKIP. How are they doing these days, only the gullible Remain as members? Even Big Nige has left them. Worthy of a sitcom. Who is "great leader" at the moment? Who Tomorrow? What about the day after?

Ive no idea whatsoever. Ukip are a joke always have been, I have never and never would vote for them. I would even vote labour before Ukip and that's saying something. Ukip had nothing to do with me voting out they didn't even exist when I made my decision if we ever got chance I would be voting out.

2 hours ago, system 4-50 said:

Calling all EcoFan-owning Remainers!  At midday tomorrow precisely, point your fan to the west. This will cause the British Isles to move towards the continent. It may take some time but eventually we will merge with the EU.  Notice is hereby given to shipping to vacate the North Sea. 

No way!! I'm not going to Europe!! I'm going to turn my fan the other way and 'cause mine is faster than yours, you're goin' to need quite a few in your direction to make any progress east. I'd sooner get to Ireland.

(I am about to look at my fan speed vs temp when I get the damn fire lit again ...just back on the boat now!....which will prove just how fast my fan is going)

44 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

No way!! I'm not going to Europe!! I'm going to turn my fan the other way and 'cause mine is faster than yours, you're goin' to need quite a few in your direction to make any progress east. I'd sooner get to Ireland.

(I am about to look at my fan speed vs temp when I get the damn fire lit again ...just back on the boat now!....which will prove just how fast my fan is going)

Damn. That'll mean we spin, and hit both the EU and Ireland. We'll become a rat-run.