Eco Fan

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Just found this thread so thought I better Bump it cos Nightwatch may need some of the endless information from its pages B)

Reckon he'll need a week of Nightwatches to get through all that rubbish:)

4 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I'm new on here. Every one keeps going on about these eco fans. Are they any good?

From a duck who found this laptop unoccupied

Hi Bob

Welcome to the forum. Which model of fan were you considering?

56 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Thats ok, we get more sense out of the duck anyway:)

He's still watching the footy so I nipped on here quickly. I hope he doesnt see me.

I asked about how good these fans were because I dont like them. They go round and round so fast they make me dizzy and the boat is so hot. It's just too hot all the time. I spend almost every minute in the cratch. Are all the fans like that? I think they should be banned. Fans are alien to ducks. If ducks were meant to have fans, then our feathers would go round and round. My name's not Bob. He calls me 'the duck'. I was Donald after Rusty suggested it but He seems to have forgotten. How can I get him to get a fan that doesnt go round?

3 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

He's still watching the footy so I nipped on here quickly. I hope he doesnt see me.

I asked about how good these fans were because I dont like them. They go round and round so fast they make me dizzy and the boat is so hot. It's just too hot all the time. I spend almost every minute in the cratch. Are all the fans like that? I think they should be banned. Fans are alien to ducks. If ducks were meant to have fans, then our feathers would go round and round. My name's not Bob. He calls me 'the duck'. I was Donald after Rusty suggested it but He seems to have forgotten. How can I get him to get a fan that doesnt go round?

Ah, yes, I recall now. Donald, after Donald Campbell. 

I reckon you have a clear case of duck abuse going on here. I suggest you get in touch with Auntie rainwright, who probably has another auction coming up and may be able to re-home you. I would also mention the snow Dr Bob tried to Bury you on a few weeks back. 

Don"t forget to delete this message after you have read it. 

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Ah, yes, I recall now. Donald, after Donald Campbell. 

I reckon you have a clear case of duck abuse going on here. I suggest you get in touch with Auntie rainwright, who probably has another auction coming up and may be able to re-home you. I would also mention the snow Dr Bob tried to Bury you on a few weeks back. 

Don"t forget to delete this message after you have read it. 

where will I find the nice Auntie Waitrose? I remember her from before.

11 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

She goes by another name, but i can't remember what it is. You'll have to keep your eyes open. 

How will I sleep?

2 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Only eight posts to go and we will have reached a Thousand on an ECO fan thread :lol:

Cant you count? There are only 7. Ducks are smart!:D