How to make.

bizzard

Featured Posts

All you need is a hot water bottle, hot water and string. Place hot water bottle full of hot water on the old napper, bind around it with the string to hold it in place and tie off under the chin with a nice bow. Make sure the stopper is not cross threaded or it will leak and either trickle down your face making it look like your crying or down the back of your neck or onto either ear depending on how the head heater is worn. They can be bought with wooly jackets on em too, ''Aldi have them in at the moment'', which would look nice on the ladies especially, and if flowers and shrubs are poked into the woolyness of the jacket would also act as camouflage. Birds might alight on it though and peck around a bit, but this would add to the camouflage.

9 minutes ago, Ray T said:

Bizzard, when cruising in winter have you thought about connecting the hot water bottle to the engines cooling system? You would need an in and an out. By doing this no worries about the bottle getting cold and having to stop to refill.

Don't encourage him :P

• Greenie 1

5 hours ago, Ray T said:

Bizzard, when cruising in winter have you thought about connecting the hot water bottle to the engines cooling system? You would need an in and an out. By doing this no worries about the bottle getting cold and having to stop to refill.

He has his own in and out, therefore wouldn't need the hot water bottle.

• Greenie 1

As heat rises serious consideration should be given to slip on shoes/boots fixed to the deck and linked to the engine cooling system. Obviously things like foot size (one fits all) should be given with quick release and isolating valves in the event of an emergency

Best version I saw was 'The Crazy world of Arthur Brown' many years ago when he sang 'Fire', just stuck a kind of saucer thingy on his head, filled it with paraffin and set fire to it. Those were the days. None of that awful bland boy band stuff. Seem to remember seeing Keith Emerson attacking various instruments with an axe as well. Proper music.

what we really need Bizzard to develop is a full immersion suit fitted with flexible central heating micro tubes running up one leg, around the body, down the arm and round the wrist, back up the arm, over the head (hood in place) and then down the other side, the tubes to be connected via special bootees to the calorifier circuit, with automatic release valves so the wearer can disconnect himself quickly in an emergency without losing the heating fluid.   Of course some form of thermostatic control will be need to avoid slow-cooking the wearer.

2 hours ago, Bee said:

Best version I saw was 'The Crazy world of Arthur Brown' many years ago when he sang 'Fire', just stuck a kind of saucer thingy on his head, filled it with paraffin and set fire to it. Those were the days. None of that awful bland boy band stuff. Seem to remember seeing Keith Emerson attacking various instruments with an axe as well. Proper music.

I think you might be on to something there.

Setting fire to a boy band has a certain appeal, I'd give good money to see that.

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, haza said:

no no no we need to encourage  bizz. it makes a refreshing change to the doom and gloom brigade .

Encourage? Are you absolutely sure about that? I just worry that Bishops Stortford might become the new Pyong Yang. You know, lots of dangerous technology that really needs to be controlled. Today electric ear muffs, tomorrow thermo nuclear kettles. I just hope GCHQ are keeping an eye on things.

• 1 month later...

Partially sucked Victory V,s in your shoes, gloves and hat.  Dont trust a Fishermans Friend if you,re invited to suck on one !  I,ve never trusted Fishermen or their friends ! Stink o, fish most of them !

4 hours ago, Irob said:

Partially sucked Victory V,s in your shoes, gloves and hat.  Dont trust a Fishermans Friend if you,re invited to suck on one !  I,ve never trusted Fishermen or their friends ! Stink o, fish most of them !

When I were a lad Victory V's contained chloroform and or ether, never the same after they was banned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_V

1 hour ago, Ray T said:

When I were a lad Victory V's contained chloroform and or ether, never the same after they was banned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_V

My dad sat in his cab cleaning a watch with ether during his lunch break. He woke up 3 hours later with a really bad headache (and a broken watch). 

Edited by WotEver
Carnt spel

Jeez. I wondered why i hadnt seen victory v,s for a while. So thats why my mum put partially sucked ones under our pillows at night. She said they were for the tooth fairy. Arnt mums devious ?  She never sucked a Fishermans Friend as far as i know, and i never saw her kissing Santa Claus either (..or is it ether ?).