Bimble solar kits.

jddevel

Featured Posts

Top class company used them 3 times no complaints at all. 

If your buying the kit with the Tracer 2215BN controler, which I can recommend, then I would also strongly  recommend that you include the mt50 display meter in the kit as it makes control of the BN  controler much easier. 

Edited by reg

On 31/10/2017 at 11:29, reg said:

If your buying the kit with the Tracer 2215BN controler, which I can recommend, then I would also strongly  recommend that you include the mt50 display meter in the kit as it makes control of the BN  controler much easier. 

I've bought from them twice now and although the website said the panels come with flyleads, neither of my orders did. (Two orders, a year apart). This meant on each occasion, I could only actually assemble the kit into a working installation straight from the box by hard wiring the panel cables at both ends. Not that big a deal but I was expecting some MC4 connectors in the cables so the panels could be disconnected if necessary, and there weren't any.  

39 minutes ago, reg said:

That was one of my 'add ons'.

Excellent bit of kit.

When deciding on what size panel, consider whether you might need to walk past it on your roof. The 200+ watt ones are usually in the order of 970-1000mm wide, those down around 100w probably between 570-640mm. If you wish to maintain ease of passage along the roof, you may prefer 2 x narrow ones in line rather than a single larger panel; if roof access is not a consideration, the higher output of a larger panel might make better sense.