2LW on Ebay

Markinaboat

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Dartagnan said:

Yes he and another chap.  It’s where he got his first billions from when he got out of it.

Oh, ok. I thought he set up Paypal, which was bought by e-bay, I didn't realise he was a cofounder of e-bay.

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Oh, ok. I thought he set up Paypal, which was bought by e-bay, I didn't realise he was a cofounder of e-bay.

I think you may be right.  Me getting confused again.  Just swap PayPal for eBay lol.

off now so I don’t distract from the thread

13 minutes ago, steamraiser2 said:

Nope, says removed item no longer available

The lister is playing games.  It was definitely active when I posted #80, now it is removed again!

George

ps Given the tight timescale between me seeing it active and you seeing it removed, I wonder if the mods have any sort of record of visitors to this thread?  Could maybe identify the sellers forum I/D.

George

Edited by furnessvale

22 minutes ago, furnessvale said:

ps Given the tight timescale between me seeing it active and you seeing it removed, I wonder if the mods have any sort of record of visitors to this thread?  Could maybe identify the sellers forum I/D.

Assuming they have one.

Anybody on the Internet can freely view this stuff without any need to be a forum member or to log in, of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...