Newbiie help needed: suggestions for Mattress for a bigger bed

Trishie

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

That would be 3s 6d to you.

Lubbly jubbly. When I was a child of eighteen and went into my local village pub in Yorkshire a pint of bitter was the princely sum of 11 pence having gone foreign two years earlier see so I am very young :D If we got on our motorbikes and went to the next village they had a working mens club and it were 9 pence. Kinell :mellow:

2 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Lubbly jubbly. When I was a child of eighteen and went into my local village pub in Yorkshire a pint of bitter was the princely sum of 11 pence having gone foreign two years earlier see so I am very young :D If we got on our motorbikes and went to the next village they had a working mens club and it were 9 pence. Kinell :mellow:

I paid 11p for my first legal pint in the now demolished While Hart at Chessington, Surrey in 1972. :cheers:

Just now, system 4-50 said:

Can we have the spelling of the title changed? I keep reading it as "Nubile Help wanted - Suggestion for Mattress for Bigger Bed".

You have a case of DOMS

Dirty old man syndrome. I suffer with it myself ;)

9 hours ago, cuthound said:

I paid 11p for my first legal pint in the now demolished While Hart at Chessington, Surrey in 1972. :cheers:

14p for mild, 18p for bitter  around the Black Country in about 1974. So I was a mild drinker. And I wasn't 18 at the time, not that it seemed to matter.

4 hours ago, WotEver said:

You have a case of DOMS

Dirty old man syndrome. I suffer with it myself ;)

Nope. I'm a boater. I suffer from grubby old man syndrome (GOMS). No matter how strong my resolve first thing in the morning to at least keep this set of clothes clean, within an hour or two I've collected some sawdust or mud or whatever. But wait a minute. perhaps I suffer from both?