Broken pump out, whats normal and what isn't?

SilverComet

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Victor Vectis said:

Sound very similar to my old Ma.

But in my case I was instructed to hover my backside 6" above the bog seat and on no account sit down!

She never specified what might have been caught from the seat and I thought it better not to ask but I don't think AIDS had been invented in 1960.

she didnt want your dirty urchin arse on her posh loo.

10 hours ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

An old post I know but perhaps this little ditty gives you the answer to your query:

If you go to Greece or rural areas of France the 'squat' bog is quite common. After a few visits to these countries I've sort of mastered it but not to the degree of the locals. Whilst in a toilet block in France I took a shower and had a shave, cleaned teeth etc and all the time the bog door was locked, something like 15 -20 minutes before eventually a Frenchman emerged with his newspaper that he had clearly been reading in the squat bog, my knees would have seized up in less than 10 minutes, I was impressed at his ability:huh:

I had a factory in France, and whilst touring the rural parts of France visiting customers I was very un-impressed by some of the local 'facilities' in the 'transport cafes'.

One that will forever be in my memory :

Needing a pee, I followed the toilet sign and ended up in a shower room. Fully tiled ,small hole in the middle of the floor and strangely two 'gymnasts rings' hanging down from the ceiling.

Further investigation revealed a 'stick' leaning up in the corner - a light bulb moment.

That's where the term 'getting the shitty end of the stick' came from. When you need to poke your log down the hole, ensure you grab the correct end of the stick.