Success at magnet fishing - not

Ray T

Featured Posts

Well you did better than a chap i went went past about a week ago . He was throwing his magnet out from his boat which was moored up ,  to the opposite side of the canal . He was in the bow . Most of the time folk seem to just drop it in the water rather than cast somewhere specific away from the boat . 

When he saw me he stopped . As i passed him i asked " what are you trying to catch ?" 

" im trying to get rid of that tree " he replied . 

" Best of luck with that " i responded 

The magnet will contact with metal . A tree is clearly made of wood . I tried to think charitably .... I failed miserably and thought to myself ...

" F***wit "........

Edited by chubby

2 hours ago, chubby said:

Well you did better than a chap i went went past about a week ago . He was throwing his magnet out from his boat which was moored up ,  to the opposite side of the canal . He was in the bow . Most of the time folk seem to just drop it in the water rather than cast somewhere specific away from the boat . 

When he saw me he stopped . As i passed him i asked " what are you trying to catch ?" 

" im trying to get rid of that tree " he replied . 

" Best of luck with that " i responded 

The magnet will contact with metal . A tree is clearly made of wood . I tried to think charitably .... I failed miserably and thought to myself ...

" F***wit "........

he might have been hoping it would tangle the branches and help pull it out if he didn't have a hook or grapnel

or he may have been a few drops short of a p*ss as you thought :D