Monthly paypal payment " bounced"

kremmen

Featured Posts

Odd. I have just logged into the Paypal and all appears to be well at our end.

Two payments have failed today which is unusual, although we often get a few fail given the number there are, however two other have been successful today.

I all get at our end is as below, however you should see a reason for the failure if you log in.

paypal  
  You didn't get your money  
  Dear CANALWORLD.NET, 

We've sent your customer an email asking them to make sure their payment information is correct.

If you have any questions, please call us on freephone 0800 358 7911 (mobile rates may apply and are dependent on the terms of agreement with your network provider).

The automatic payment from ######has failed 1 times. As a result, we will not try to process this automatic payment again. You should contact your buyer to collect the outstanding balance.

Daniel

38 minutes ago, LadyG said:

yes I had a failed transaction too. I ve removed my cards

Did it fail before or after removing your cards?

If the subscription has cancelled and if you wish to renew it you may do so using our new donate system linked here:

https://canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/store/category/6-make-a-donation-to-canal-world/

Cheers

RichM

40 minutes ago, RichM said:

Did it fail before or after removing your cards?

If the subscription has cancelled and if you wish to renew it you may do so using our new donate system linked here:

https://canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/store/category/6-make-a-donation-to-canal-world/

Cheers

RichM

before i remove my cards

Same with me, I had an email two days ago from PayPal telling me that multiple attempts were made to pay and they all bounced. It is certainly not my account as I have several payments going out each day and all others have been paid.

I am not prepared to renew when I have not cancelled the original.

I should add that I have checked and it is still a live payee account.

Edited by jam
additional info