New home sought for cat

starman

Featured Posts

Because of a change in circumstances our daughter is looking to re-home her cat and I'm posting details here as it is one that might suit a boater. 

It's a middle aged 7-8 yrs cat which has been brought up as an indoors cat because it is slightly timid and quiet - but still very affectionate. It knows how to use a cat flap but prefers life indoors and is fully house trained. 

It's a big, fluffy tortoiseshell. Daughter lives in Sheffield but would be happy to deliver cat, box etc a reasonable distance. 

I would stress that it needs a quiet, caring home. 

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll forward daughter's contact details.  

3 hours ago, WJM said:

A picture would be useful. And it would be useful to know it's gender. Personally, I could only live with a Tomcat.

It's a neutered female - sorry. And it looks like this...(sorry about the pix - the cat prefers sleeping to posing). 

image.jpg

Edited by starman
Altering photo

5 hours ago, WJM said:

If you refer to a cat as 'it' then you probably are not the kind of person who wants a cat!   ;-)

I certainly don't want a cat - it's my daughter's.

We have in the past owned several, both 'he' and 'she'  varieties but prefer our dog now as he is less keen on massacring song birds :-(

On 26/09/2017 at 19:35, starman said:

It's a neutered female - sorry. And it looks like this...(sorry about the pix - the cat prefers sleeping to posing). 

image.jpg

Most cats prefer sleeping to posing - ours certainly do, although there have been some exceptions.