Ignored members

nicknorman

Featured Posts

I occasionally put posters on my ignore list. Typically i still read their posts but it reminds me that they are <expletive deleted> and not to get riled. However with the new software and having just added a particularly silly and annoying person, I notice that their posts still appear as normal. There is just some additional small and grey text above the post saying that I've chosen to ignore them, which makes the whole thing seem pointless.

• Greenie 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/09/2017 at 20:36, nicknorman said:

I occasionally put posters on my ignore list. Typically i still read their posts but it reminds me that they are <expletive deleted> and not to get riled. However with the new software and having just added a particularly silly and annoying person, I notice that their posts still appear as normal. There is just some additional small and grey text above the post saying that I've chosen to ignore them, which makes the whole thing seem pointless.

Sorry Nick - you asked for that! ;)  I've never blocked/ignored anyone so I can't help with this but I'll pass this on to our technical bods who might be able to advise.

Sorry if you can still read my posts Nick :lol::lol:!!

• Greenie 1

I occasionally put posters on my ignore list. Typically i still read their posts but it reminds me that they are <expletive deleted> and not to get riled. However with the new software and having just added a particularly silly and annoying person, 

Not me again? 

I have been harangued publicly on the forum, and simultaneously encouraged in my postings by pm :P It works for me, lol.

Edited by LadyG