Jabsco pump running on

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, both! I'll take a look this weekend I think. Following advice from Jabsco, it's also possible that the cables are too thin and voltage is low down that end of the boat too. If you have any tips on cleaning the filters (without flooding the boat...!), I'd be very grateful.

Thanks, both! I'll take a look this weekend I think. Following advice from Jabsco, it's also possible that the cables are too thin and voltage is low down that end of the boat too. If you have any tips on cleaning the filters (without flooding the boat...!), I'd be very grateful.

1 hour ago, ezshay said:

There should be an isolation valve close to the water tank but it may nit have been moved in years so a bit of  force may be needed to close it. If you have any rubber/plastic hose either side of the pump then a pair of car brake hose claps will probably desolate the pump.