First time 2pac

haza

Featured Posts

Been in dry dock since Friday   ..and I got to say we done a great job on the boat even if I say so myself ,it was the first time we have used  hempadur 2pac gave it it 3 coats but was told 2coats would have done ,,but I had plenty over ,,i had heard so many story's the pros and cons , went round all the weld and tricky places with a paint brush ,,he followed me with a roller first coat done ,next day  same procedure ,but the other way ..turned out pretty good well it did to look  at any way  .was told it won't need doing for about 7 years ,but to be honest I don't think anything would last that long  so in two years time boat will come out ,,if good it will come out two years later ,,as I think four years maybe about right ,,,in less there is anyone out there  who has used this covering and could give me more info , the boat before this we used bitumen ,if I had got to choose between the two ..it would be 2pac every time