Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Radiomariner

Missing Cat, Near Whelton Fields Marina

Featured Posts

My daughter, currently moored on the Grand Union in the Long Buckby area, Near Whelton Fields Marina.  Ginger and White tom.  Responds to name Alfie.  

Missing since the afternoon of Sunday 27th August.  Micro-chipped. Very much a boating cat, prone to jump aboard other boats

Phone Lorna at 07917445529

 
23 hrs · 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shall check she's not shacked up with Babbage when I get back in a few hours

It's Welton Hythe and Welton Haven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, matty40s said:

I shall check she's not shacked up with Babbage when I get back in a few hours

It's Welton Hythe and Welton Haven.

Babbage sounds like a male, if not however Alfie is safely Neutered!

Lorna and her partner have been out and about looking for him until 3am for he last two nights. 

I fear he might have jumped on a boat passing through! I have added a picture (previous post)

Thanks for the correction.  Welton Hythe, I'm sure it was Waltonfields last time I was there. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Babbage is a female which likes to humiliate dogs, of whatever size and breed! !!!!

1 hour ago, Radiomariner said:

Babbage sounds like a male, if not however Alfie is safely Neutered!

Lorna and her partner have been out and about looking for him until 3am for he last two nights. 

I fear he might have jumped on a boat passing through! I have added a picture (previous post)

Thanks for the correction.  Welton Hythe, I'm sure it was Waltonfields last time I was there. 

 

 

Perhaps give CRT a ring so they can alert volunteers at Foxton and other flights in case a boater has discovered a cat curled up in a cosy place in their boat that they don't really own or want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alfie is still missing. Last seen Welon Hythe area.  Grateful  for any information or possible sightings.

Contact Lorna  07917445529

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alfie has been found! Lorna sends her thanks to everyone who kept a lookout for him.

Six days astray he has gone a bit 'feral', catching and devouring mice. He appears non the worse for wear, but is going to the vets for a thorough check up tomorrow.  Poor thing is to be confined to the boat until Lorna gets the boat back to her home mooring.

  • Greenie 1
  • Happy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Radiomariner said:

Alfie has been found! Lorna sends her thanks to everyone who kept a lookout for him.

Great news! 

Cat n Alfie back together :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.