Missing Cat, Near Whelton Fields Marina

Radiomariner

Featured Posts

My daughter, currently moored on the Grand Union in the Long Buckby area, Near Whelton Fields Marina.  Ginger and White tom.  Responds to name Alfie.  

Missing since the afternoon of Sunday 27th August.  Micro-chipped. Very much a boating cat, prone to jump aboard other boats

Phone Lorna at 07917445529

23 hrs · 

7 hours ago, matty40s said:

I shall check she's not shacked up with Babbage when I get back in a few hours

It's Welton Hythe and Welton Haven.

Babbage sounds like a male, if not however Alfie is safely Neutered!

Lorna and her partner have been out and about looking for him until 3am for he last two nights. 

I fear he might have jumped on a boat passing through! I have added a picture (previous post)

Thanks for the correction.  Welton Hythe, I'm sure it was Waltonfields last time I was there. 

Babbage is a female which likes to humiliate dogs, of whatever size and breed! !!!!

1 hour ago, Radiomariner said:

Babbage sounds like a male, if not however Alfie is safely Neutered!

Lorna and her partner have been out and about looking for him until 3am for he last two nights. 

I fear he might have jumped on a boat passing through! I have added a picture (previous post)

Thanks for the correction.  Welton Hythe, I'm sure it was Waltonfields last time I was there. 

Perhaps give CRT a ring so they can alert volunteers at Foxton and other flights in case a boater has discovered a cat curled up in a cosy place in their boat that they don't really own or want.

Alfie has been found! Lorna sends her thanks to everyone who kept a lookout for him.

Six days astray he has gone a bit 'feral', catching and devouring mice. He appears non the worse for wear, but is going to the vets for a thorough check up tomorrow.  Poor thing is to be confined to the boat until Lorna gets the boat back to her home mooring.

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1