A memorable trip for all the wrong reasons

mayalld

Featured Posts

You have been a major contributor to CWDF, and I hope you will feel able to continue both boating and posting here after the awful time you have had, for which I add my deepest sympathies to those of all other members.

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

Dave this is a message from Jenlyn who no longer posts on this forum, but does on TB where he posted this:

" I obviously cannot post on cwdf, so I will pass my condolences to Dave from here. I am sincerely sorry to hear of your loss, cherish your memories, as they can never be taken away.
Take care"

Although we have never met, please accept my most sincere condolences; as Steve said above, treasure your memories of Beverly and I hope you can find some solace in them.  A glass will be raised on the 8th

Betty & Dave

Bloody hell, sorry to be late to this thread but that is ... well I don't mind saying that I started to read your OP to Jeff but didn't get through it without breaking down. Just awful, and I am also minded about your son. I know we have had our spats, but that is stupidity, this is real life. My most sincere condolences. 

Dave, we have had a message from someone called Tom, using a guest account, asking us to pass on his condolences. I have sent you a PM.

9 hours ago, nicknorman said:

Bloody hell, sorry to be late to this thread but that is ... well I don't mind saying that I started to read your OP to Jeff but didn't get through it without breaking down. 

Nick, you are not alone, that was pretty much my reaction trying to read it to Sara. I must say I'm very moved by the responses to Dave's post and i hope this thread has given some comfort to Dave and his family 

I would like to pass on JohnV's sincerest condolences, I am sure he would like to do it himself but is unable to.

"It took this thread to make me visit CWDF to read that first post, a truly dreadful time for Dave and the rest of his family.

I would be grateful if someone would add my sincere condolences"

I am relatively new around here but have read a lot of your posts. I am truly saddened by your loss. I will raise a glass in memory and celebration of a life  she obviously enjoyed with you.

I am sorry for your loss.

Edited by thebfg
to add some text.

I am in tears reading your post and people's responses...cancer is a terrible disease that sadly takes loved ones before their time....The right words at a time like this so difficult to find, hold onto your memories and share them with family...my thoughts are with you, I am so sorry for your loss... A glass will be raised on the 8th...take care...Patty

My sincere condolence Dave, it's so hard to lose someone you've dearly loved, even kowing that this very sad moment is arriving, it's hard to accept, and I feel terribly sorry for you, life can be (and often is) very hard, I wish you the strenght to carry this heavy loss.

I'm happy to read that you managed to give Bev one last cruise on your boat, she must have appreciated that.

All the very best to you and your family,

Peter.