A memorable trip for all the wrong reasons

mayalld

Featured Posts

So sorry to hear your terrrible news. Some small crumb of comfort that you were able to do that last trip and the end was short.  

We passed you just south of Congleton on our way to Uppermill. I was below deck at the time but spotted Bev out front wrapped up for the changeable weather we were having.  

Dear Dave, 

condulaces from Mrs Dharl and myself.  Will certainly raise a glass for your good lady Bev, as well as pop a coin or two in the Cancer UK box.   My the locks for ever be set in your favour.   

David and Jess 

Dave, although we don't know each other, I join all of the other posters in expressing sadness at your news. We will all at some time be in the same position, whether we like it or not, and when we are we can mourn the passing but still celebrate the life lived. I'll raise a glass on the 8th.

Dave, like most other people I don't have words that seem adequate in the circumstances.  It's good to hear though that it worked out that you both had that final boat trip together, and the memories to go with it that will remain with you for many years.

Dave - no words can address grief but I know it will mean a lot to you that members of this forum have responded and are thinking about you at this difficult time.  

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.