Amazing data & ayce calls

bigste

Featured Posts

I see 3 have some amazing deals. 100gb + ayce calls & texts for £25 a month. Also 30gb + ayce calls & texts for £18. Both deals allow tethering up to 30gb per month. I'm on 3 but don't get that good a deal. I find coverage is generally quite good with few black spots and I have traveled the length of the country.

Personally I object to the concept of buying something then being told how I can use it. If you buy 100gb of data it should be up to you how you choose to use it.

100gb of data for that price sounds great but you can only tether 30gb and have to use the other 70gb on a poxy little phone with a poor signal, not such a great deal after all.

8 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

Not sure I understand what tethering means. We have a 4G router on board to which we connect the laptop, tablets and phones. The 100gig is the pointless if we can only use 30 gig. Is there a way round this?

Tethering means using a phone as a modem to connect other devices to allow Internet access as you would with a mifi. Usually however, a mifi has a dedicated data sim, whereas a standard phone siim isn't. I should think the remaining allowance can be used in the phone only (no tethering)