Swans attack

PD1964

Featured Posts

Hi, what's the score with shooting a swan? Just pulled into a mooring full of swans, my dog sat happily on the front on the boat, then suddenly surrounded  by hissing pecking atacking swans? Dog worth £1000's  Swans Two A Penny,  now the Swans are the property of the  Soverign but this is 2017 not 1617, what would happen if I shot a few of them protecting my Crufts Champion Dog???

Edited by PD1964

Why not phone the police, tell them you have a gun and you want to shoot a Swan.

I'm sure they will listen with compassion and tell you the legal position

Please let me know how you get on with that. 

• Greenie 2

9 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Perhaps move your boat somewhere else or shut the dog inside the boat. 

How, when the moorings are full of them? Swans are vicious and protective, Just wondering what would happen if you killed one protecting your dog? Would you be hanged or be-headed?? There are 1000's of swans out ther.

Anyone know when someone was last prosecuted for killing the queens birds? 

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

How, when the moorings are full of them? Swans are vicious and protective, Just wondering what would happen if you killed one protecting your dog? Would you be hanged or be-headed?? There are 1000's of swans out ther.

Anyone know when someone was last prosecuted for killing the queens birds? 

I don't have a dog. I do have a door. If i did have a dog, pretty sure he wouldn't be able to open it. 

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

No there not Swans 2 a penny, getting like rats's

Could say the same about dogs! 

You Seem to have put yourself and your dog in the kind of territory you would expect to find swans, and want to put the blame on them. Odd attitude. 

Edited by rusty69

2 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

No there not Swans 2 a penny, getting like rats's

Yes now we all know this is a pee taking thread after the recent thread about a similar matter recently. We also know you are kidding because no one on this forum would be stupid enough to pay a grand for a dog.

• Greenie 2

3 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Yes now we all know this is a pee taking thread after the recent thread about a similar matter recently. We also know you are kidding because no one on this forum would be stupid enough to pay a grand for a dog.

Strangely enough I  had the very same thought. 

5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Could say the same about dogs! 

You Seem to have put yourself and your dog in the kind of territory you would expect to find swans, and want to put the blame on them. Odd attitude. 

How when the moorings are full of them? Idiots like you keep feeding them thinking they are all nice, reality they are not

Just now, PD1964 said:

How when the moorings are full of them? Idiots like you keep feeding them thinking they are all nice, reality they are not

What, dogs or Swans? 

If you prefer to avoid swans, perhaps you should come up with a different  hobby. Golf perhaps? 

5 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Swans

Ok no I don't feed swans but I do feed Trolls. Does that help. 

Any progress yet with asking the police you original question? 

Please make sure to let them know you are a scratch golfer and you dog is a Crufts  winner. 

Edited by reg
  • Greenie 2
  • Love 1