Swans attack

PD1964

Featured Posts

Hi, what's the score with shooting a swan? Just pulled into a mooring full of swans, my dog sat happily on the front on the boat, then suddenly surrounded  by hissing pecking swans? Dog worth £1000's  Swans Two A Penny,  now the Swans are the property of the  Soverign but this is 2017 not 1617, what would happen if I shot a few of them protecting my Crufts Champion Dog???

Why do humans always want to kill natural things that don't behave as they want them to ?

And just exactly what damage is a swan, with its plastic beak, no teeth, and hollow boned wings going to do to a dog full of teeth and claws,  with a natural, inbred killer instinct (ie a hunter) ?

Also, monetary value has no sway in the natural world, ....all animals being equal and all that...

2 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Don't you bloomin start. these three swans here are mine anyway!!

You can have them. Checked up and that cider was 7.4% must of been watered down as 3 pints at that strength I would of been on the floor