Won't let me reply

haza

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, haza said:

Hi  im trying to reply to something on canal world but ,,when I press reply to this topic it won't let me been trying all morning ..maybe it just don't like me ..not many do 

If you're trying to reply in FAQ then you can't. 

Just tried again and still won't let me .never mind gremlins .any rust69 it was only to say thanks. To the link about rolls batts .i read it .but I can not say I understood it lol 

1 minute ago, haza said:

Just tried again and still won't let me .never mind gremlins .any rust69 it was only to say thanks. To the link about rolls batts .i read it .but I can not say I understood it lol 

No problem. 

19 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Maybe... you'd have to cheque. 

Dear FAQ answerers. Is it a FAQT that you can't reply  in the FAQ section of the forum. If so, is this one of the FAQs?

3 hours ago, haza said:

Bit confused here as you have managed to reply in this thread. 

Is it a specific topic that you can't reply to? If so which one? 

Again I think you would get a better response in the tech support forum in Administration section of the forum

I typed an answer the other day and no matter how many times I pressed the "Submit" button there seemed to be no response. The reply dialogue box remained open and I was not returned to the thread as normally happens.

On giving up and returning to the thread via VNC, I saw about five consecutive instances of my post. I must have pressed the Submit button 30 times at least though...

Edited by Mike the Boilerman

5 hours ago, haza said:

Hi  im trying to reply to something on canal world but ,,when I press reply to this topic it won't let me been trying all morning ..maybe it just don't like me ..not many do 

I like you. Just thought I should say. All them as don't are eejits

(Still learning my G scale :) )

2 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I typed an answer the other day and no matter how many times I pressed the "Submit" button there seemed to be no response. The reply dialogue box remained open and I was not returned to the thread as normally happens.

On giving up and returning to the thread via VNC, I saw about five consecutive instances of my post. I must have pressed the Submit button 30 times at least though...

Got it now, if  indeed that is what it's about, had the same thing a number of times. Does seem to be intermittent