BCN Challenge 2018

Lindsay Delic

Featured Posts

Hi. I'm looking to join a friendly crew for the BCN Challenge 2018. I don't have my own boat but am an experienced boat user of a fair few years.. If you are or know anyone who might be able to help please let me know. It may be a bit early to be thinking about the challenge yet? 

Thanks

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay,

Nearer the time there will be a thread on here for the 2018 challenge which will have all the members on here who are taking part. If you ask again on that thread anyone looking for additional crew will likely be in touch.

Welcome to Canal World by the way.

On 7 August 2017 at 15:05, Tug Wilson said:

Me!

Indeed, and thank you for doing that. Sue and I had been discussing taking it on, but then we couldn't compete

Do you know Sue wrote a little database to compile the results?

Richard

19 hours ago, RLWP said:

Indeed, and thank you for doing that. Sue and I had been discussing taking it on, but then we couldn't compete

Do you know Sue wrote a little database to compile the results?

Richard

I did thank you! Sue & I have compared notes and I am toying around with an online version of a cruising map which generates a log, but work is getting in the way!

4 hours ago, Tug Wilson said:

I did thank you! Sue & I have compared notes and I am toying around with an online version of a cruising map which generates a log, but work is getting in the way!

I started playing with an online Google map that you could post current location on as a way of others tracking where each boat was but much the same, work is a bit in the way.

• 3 weeks later...