What tools

Leemc

Featured Posts

Love it. Thanks all for scaring, amusing and confusing me along the thread. As well as some great points. When the boat is mine I think I will need to kidnap one of you experts for a day and get you explain exactly what is going on. Might take more than a day!

2 minutes ago, Leemc said:

Love it. Thanks all for scaring, amusing and confusing me along the thread. As well as some great points. When the boat is mine I think I will need to kidnap one of you experts for a day and get you explain exactly what is going on. Might take more than a day!

Has anyone mentioned a BIG hammer yet?

I had a workshop on our ex working boat and I’m glad to say that I never had a problem that I couldn’t sort out when I was boating. Over thirty years I accumulated enough spares to stock a small chandlery!

When we sold the boat recently and I removed all my stuff, I found that the boat needed reballasting because the back end was nearly a foot out of the water.

P1210398.JPG

On 01/08/2017 at 18:17, bizzard said:

Joe Bugner wasn't much of a fighter, when under pressure he'd turn his back completely on his oponent.

Perhaps so but he lived next door to my old school so that made him alright by means  ;)

9 hours ago, Laurie.Booth said:

My wife was at home when a man came to the house and said he needed a spanner urgently to fix his car.

She lent him all my tools (20 years worth) and we never saw them again.

:(

That would be instant divorce for me I'm afraid.....I've yelled at my OH for using a screwdriver to open a paint tin.....

9 hours ago, Laurie.Booth said:

My wife was at home when a man came to the house and said he needed a spanner urgently to fix his car.

She lent him all my tools (20 years worth) and we never saw them again.

:(

couldn't have been many tools if he could carry all of them away.  mine would be 2 wheelbarrow loads.