trad stern

Acorn

Featured Posts

Hi Acorn

For your information the boat was built by John Shotbolt a few years ago. The rear deck is very small, not much room for two.

Ralph

yes i know and that is who is selling the boat. we are on his marina with our cruiser.

John is taking us out on the boat on sat maybe if the weather permits. he wants to know that we are happy with the stern and there is no obligation .. i just wanted a few opinions that wernt biast (sp).. john had this boat built for himself and he loved it till he got a bigger one. it hasnt had any use at all on the inside since the fitout in 2003.. we are just worried that as boating to novices is dangerous that this boat may not be for us. but we wont know that untill we have had a cruise in her.

thanks for all your input from everyone. i do like to see diffrence of opinons .

my wife likes the boat but like i say she is worred abaut me not being abale to cope with that paticular stern. we are looking at other boats too.

Acorn

Edited by Acorn

Haven't fallen off the back of a "trad" stern Narrowboat in more than forty years, but I do know someone who fell off twice in two years, I think it really depends on whether you are clumsy pratt or not.

well it wont matter now someone has beat us to it. just seems so strange that it hasnt been veiwed for a long time then i put pic up and snap its gone.

ah well wasnt meant to be i suppose.

Acorn