Electric Boats

Heartland

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the link to the article: I am doing an Italian evening  class and it was good practice.  Google translate does a good job for those who don't understand Italian. Recycled Tesla car batteries installed in a recycled ex-Royal Navy boat built n 1943 for use in the D-day landings and then used for sight-seeing in a harbour in Norway.

If I had a canal side pub, I would look into installing a charge point. I’d tell all my mates that have pubs on the canal to look into it as well. Could be a money spinner. Nice pint and something to eat and charge the batteries at the same time. Could be my ticket out of here, if I had a pub on the canal. ?

Just now, fudd said:

If I had a canal side pub, I would look into installing a charge point. I’d tell all my mates that have pubs on the canal to look into it as well. Could be a money spinner. Nice pint and something to eat and charge the batteries at the same time. Could be my ticket out of here, if I had a pub on the canal. ?

If you had some ham you could have a ham sandwich if you had some bread!

:)

(Also, to allow time for any reasonably useful charge increase, you'd need to serve meals far more substantial than a Scotch Egg...) ;)

11 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

If you had some ham you could have a ham sandwich if you had some bread!

:)

(Also, to allow time for any reasonably useful charge increase, you'd need to serve meals far more substantial than a Scotch Egg...) ;)

?

2 hours ago, fudd said:

Better be an offside pub then, as otherwise you will have all sorts of hassle with running charging cables across the towpath.

13 minutes ago, David Mack said:

Better be an offside pub then, as otherwise you will have all sorts of hassle with running charging cables across the towpath.

Remember how the old petrol pumps use to be with the arm swinging over the pavement to refill the car on the road without tripping up the pedestrians?

Sold out: John Stokes, 78, beside the former pumps he manned in Stockbridge, Hampshire for 42 years

How petrol was bought; no supermarkets then! | Petrol station, Old gas  stations, 1960s britain