Marina going green

Featured Posts

As a relative computer ignoramus, and a Facebook refusnik, but having read articles about the security of Facebook, not to mention the usual advice of not clicking on links I am not sure about, I will defer from opening links such as this. :-(

Howard

5 minutes ago, howardang said:

As a relative computer ignoramus, and a Facebook refusnik, but having read articles about the security of Facebook, not to mention the usual advice of not clicking on links I am not sure about, I will defer from opening links such as this. :-(

Howard

Ok to help you out, Pillocks Lock Marina are trying to crowdfund £30k to fit solar panels, so the moorings renters can get environmentally sound leccy...

Have a guess how much they will have to pay that nice Mr Lilley for the free sunshine leccy...

Edited by Mike the Boilerman

28 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Ok to help you out, Pillocks Lock Marina are trying to crowdfund £30k to fit solar panels, so the moorings renters can get environmentally sound leccy...

Have a guess how much they will have to pay that nice Mr Lilley for the free sunshine leccy...

Thank you but that much I could deduce from the link.

Howard

On 2017-5-12 at 23:04, Mike the Boilerman said:

Gosh, thats another scam if every I heard one, kinda puts me off PLM!

• Greenie 1

14 minutes ago, ladygardener said:

Gosh, thats another scam if every I heard one, kinda puts me off PLM!

Chicken feed.

You should read THIS thread, all 249 pages of it, for details of how Pillings ripped off CRT for a six figure sum.

There was an excellent thread on a Facebook group a few weeks ago from Mr Lillie when one of his customers expected some customer service......he truly is a total....well Id get banned if I said what I was thinking!! 

Edited by frangar