Hello friends

Pennie

Featured Posts

Forgive my absence, no excuses I just haven't been on for a while. Probably not encountered anything boat related for a while as we're currently in a marina while I finish at university I.  have been occasionally active on the Facebook group

Marina-itus has set in terribly so can't wait for the end of term to go anywhere. I think our plan is to head East to Nottingham to see friends and maybe onto Lincoln to see family

Not much to report really. Marina life is boring but there is a nice community here and mainly hire boaters about. The main bad thing here is blooming gulls driving everyone demented before they even have babies. Amazingly little has broken or gone wrong in the last year *touches wood* except for a slight gas leak which was fixed swiftly.

Hope you have all been well and not got into too much mischief in my absence

Hello Pennie welcome back have you still got the same boat?  If so we passed you moored just beyond Kidderminster, I think, last year.  (You were obviously not at home.) 

Yes I still have Rose of York and it probably would have been us in Kiddy this time last year. If we were in an odd place (by the flats round the bend from sainsburys) I would most likely have been doing my floor. If by the lock near the watermill, that would have been before the floor when I was still fitting the kitchen.

I Remember going on walks to get away from DIY frequently

Poor people with babies too lol