HELP wanted

Dr Bob

Featured Posts

Hi all,

I  anticipate we will take ownership of our new 60' narrowboat on Saturday and need a bit of expert tuitiion on how to handle it before we do a delivery two day trip to locations far away. Has anyone got half a day free on Sunday pm (or am) to come out with us and show us the finer skills of locking, general handling and turning around. Hopefully the boat will be in Wigrams Turn marina. There will be me and the boss (SWMBO) on board. The 'anticipate' is that we have the 'internal' survey on thursday - although the hull survey was done last week and was fine.

On 2017-5-2 at 16:43, Dr Bob said:

Hi all,

I  anticipate we will take ownership of our new 60' narrowboat on Saturday and need a bit of expert tuitiion on how to handle it before we do a delivery two day trip to locations far away. Has anyone got half a day free on Sunday pm (or am) to come out with us and show us the finer skills of locking, general handling and turning around. Hopefully the boat will be in Wigrams Turn marina. There will be me and the boss (SWMBO) on board. The 'anticipate' is that we have the 'internal' survey on thursday - although the hull survey was done last week and was fine.

Just spotted your missive. Me and my SWMBO can help if you still need it in return for a cuppa. We both train CCBM but more importantly it'll get me out of cutting up material for a quilt she's making. Need picking up from Fenny Compton.