Eberacher problems

Featured Posts

Erbespacher problems, any experts out there? Have a D5-WSC and after running for varying times it just cuts out. The timer seems to be ok. There are fault codes 52 and 30 showing, have seen what they mean but they add little. If I switch off the heater and turned it back on it works ok then again shuts off at varying time intervals....any ideas?

Do u not perhaps think that if you advise what " code 052 "' actually means then you might get some help ? 

Or , are you expecting potential helpers to go away & google what it means in order to come back and provide advice ? 

" Code 052 & 30 " means absolutely nothing unless you own the exact same unit . 

You say that the fault code info "'adds little  " . This i don't understand- surely these codes , once interpreted, are telling you fault that needs adressing ? 

cheers

Edited by chubby

The only work ive ever done on my eber was 3 years ago and involved stripping it down and decoking & changing a pair of gaskets . At the same time i cleaned out a tiny fuel filter ( i have a wsc 4 ) & i replaced the wire gauze that fits over the glowpin . 

I used a video on YouTube about 8 minutes long . Cant put a link up though but its definately there . Thats all ive ever done but its been fine since . 

From time to time it does just cut out very instantly after about 40 mins . It just stops dead . But always runs fine next day . I can t be bothered to worry about it . 

when was yours last serviced / decoked etc

Edited by chubby