Double skin plain loooong chimney needed!

Staarek

Featured Posts

hi everyone,

I'm trying to find long Double skin chimney, ideally over 28" (28" would do too). The longest I was able to find were 24" but that would keep my flue just around 2m altogether, I would prefer it a little bit longer. Could anyone recommend a chandlery which stocks these?

Thanks!

chimney.PNG

Search 'black country metalworks'  and the search for chimney . They made ours to order about 7 years ago . They took a while to deliver  but ours is still as new. Bunny

• Greenie 1

Alternatively, find a suitable chimney, which sits over yourcollar, then purchase a single length of 4" stainless flue pipe, together with a male/male adaptor. Fit the adaptor to the flue pipe and secure with a couple of self tappers. Place the adapter end into the collar and you have a double skinned chimney. Just be aware that when removing, you have two parts. You can make it into a single unit by using another pair of self tappers through from the inside of the inner pipe onto the outer chimney so that they spice the inner tube from the outer, and the friction holds them in place.

• Greenie 1

I was also looking for a long chimney recently. Someone recommended Michael Pinnock in Ponders End. I got in touch and he does double skinned up to a max of 32". I'm looking for something longer than that. I have a number for him if you need it.

• Greenie 1

Just now, Jambo said:

I was also looking for a long chimney recently. Someone recommended Michael Pinnock in Ponders End. I got in touch and he does double skinned up to a max of 32". I'm looking for something longer than that. I have a number for him if you need it.

That is who I would go to if I wanted one making

3 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Perfect! Thanks. I will get in touch with him, South Island Marina it's actually no too far from me.