Cratch Cover Material/Supplier

mark99

Featured Posts

We have covers for houdini hatches that have a central square section that you can remove off the cover base (or take the whole base/nappy ) off.

Looking for square replacment sections. It's a sort of very tough vinyl with good stiching and has velcro. See pictures. Any idea who could make me a pair of new square covers? (not the base/nappy as these are fine).

The base/nappies are shown in the first picture with square sections removed).

20170319_103346_resized_zpsckjxcmuk.jpg

Back of square section panel picture below: note 1" velcro

20170319_101214_resized_zps0tlkd9hm.jpg

Front /uppermost of square section panel

20170319_101301_resized_zpsm9jimsdg.jpg

Our cratch cover is made from same material as it matches.

Edited by mark99

not sure you will get a good match tbh as the cover will have sun damage but you could try allan - Cratch and Boat Cover Repairs (GU)
Restitching / Patch Repairs / PVC Windows / Fasteners / Zips
Excellent Finish
Mob: 07835 228 283
(New Covers Too!)

or if you have facebook https://www.facebook.com/Cratch-Repairs-Boat-Covers-1417429728510830/?fref=ts

11 hours ago, mark99 said:

We have covers for houdini hatches that have a central square section that you can remove off the cover base (or take the whole base/nappy ) off.

Slightly off topic, how do you fix the base to the hatch? I was thinking of having some covers made but was wondering if I should fit them to the roof rather than the timber upstand. I'm having some problem sealing between the roof and the timber and I thought covers would afford some protection.

1 minute ago, Old Son said:

Slightly off topic, how do you fix the base to the hatch? I was thinking of having some covers made but was wondering if I should fit them to the roof rather than the timber upstand. I'm having some problem sealing between the roof and the timber and I thought covers would afford some protection.

They (nappies) contain "press studs" one on each corner.