what fridge

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, matty40s said:

You have never had properly cooked spam fritters then.

Or maybe he has but like me just thinks spam is absolutely disgusting?

I think spam fritters were pretty much unavoidable as kids for those of a certain age. Doesn't mean I'd eat them now though.

I've had the odd spam fritter or piece of spam with a cooked breakfast. Not sure I'd call it disgusting but I wouldn't pick it as something I'd have on a plate by choice. I'd rather have another sausage or slice of bacon than a slice of spam but if it turns up unannounced then I'll have it and enjoy it in a bit of dirty indulgence. A bit like having a kebab. You don't really like it but at the same time, it satisfies some part of you.

ps. my Inlander LEC fridge is going great guns. It was a good purchase! It's huge, quiet and cold. I'd have one every time over one of those expensive Dometics!

Edited by NB Caelmiri

3 hours ago, NB Caelmiri said:

I've had the odd spam fritter or piece of spam with a cooked breakfast. Not sure I'd call it disgusting but I wouldn't pick it as something I'd have on a plate by choice. I'd rather have another sausage or slice of bacon than a slice of spam but if it turns up unannounced then I'll have it and enjoy it in a bit of dirty indulgence.

You could try spam, egg, spam, beans, spam, chips and spam - that's not got much spam in it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

You could try spam, egg, spam, beans, spam, chips and spam - that's not got much spam in it.

I used to know an obnoxious muso from Edinburgh and he went into a cafe on one occasion and asked the waitress for “elephant’s arsehole on toast”. She thought for a second then replied “Sorry, but we’re clean out of bread!”

2 minutes ago, WotEver said:

I used to know an obnoxious muso from Edinburgh and he went into a cafe on one occasion and asked the waitress for “elephant’s arsehole on toast”. She thought for a second then replied “Sorry, but we’re clean out of bread!”

We're gonna have to move to the recipe section, but one of my favourite navy breakfasts was "sh*t on a raft",  aka devilled kidneys on toast. 

• Greenie 1