what fridge

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Yup, my brain was Confuzzled too. ‘never had a KFC’ does not compute. 

I think our illustrious member must live in a time warp or be a religous sect member or somett ?  Had my first in 1973 and had millions ever since lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

:blink: :o

1 hour ago, WotEver said:

Yup, my brain was Confuzzled too. ‘never had a KFC’ does not compute. 

I had a Burger King once (and only once) I think that was a chicken one. I also had a cuppa tea in a McDonalds but I'm not sure it was actual tea. That is pretty much the sum total of my fast food experience except for chip shops. I'm not sure I even know any other fast food places, other than chip shops - and kebab shops, but I know what goes into a kabab and just nope, there is noway, so much nope should not be squished into any one place at any one time.

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

Where do you come across all these wonderful words?

My granny usually. :) 

Edited by Tumshie
spilling

33 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I had a Burger King once (and only once) I think that was a chicken one. I also had a cuppa tea in a McDonalds but I'm not sure it was actual tea. That is pretty much the sum total of my fast food experience except for chip shops. I'm not sure I even know any other fast food places, other than chip shops - and kabab shops, but I know what goes into a kabab and just nope, there is noway, so much nope should not be squished into any one place at any one time.

In your dreams Tumshie :D

3 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

In your dreams Tumshie :D

Fortunately I don't dream about them but a good scrubbing brush to the memory should help :D

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Summit don't look right there to me, wiv my quote missing, just looks odd.

My granny is not a kebab :glare:

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Totally agree about KFC. "The crack cocaine of the food world", my brother in law says, and he is right!!

I think it was Yoko Ono, when looking for her drugs,who once asked John:

"Have you seen My cocaine?" 

His answer was:

"What,You mean that bloke in the Italian Job?"

I may have dreamt it tho:)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tumshie said:

I had a Burger King once (and only once) I think that was a chicken one. I also had a cuppa tea in a McDonalds but I'm not sure it was actual tea. That is pretty much the sum total of my fast food experience except for chip shops. I'm not sure I even know any other fast food places, other than chip shops - and kebab shops, but I know what goes into a kabab and just nope, there is noway, so much nope should not be squished into any one place at any one time.

Burger King is marginally better than McD but it's all foul, I use them occasionally but its fuel not food.

A kebab after a night on the lash was almost a tradition but again it's not food, it's more a hangover avoidance technique  :) and I don't anymore anyway.

fish, chips and curry sauce is food of the gods and a perfectly balanced food nutritionally  ;)

Ok KFC is wrong but so lovely 

Edited by tree monkey
  • Happy 1

1 hour ago, tree monkey said:

Burger King is marginally better than McD but it's all foul, I use them occasionally but its fuel not food.

A kebab after a night on the lash was almost a tradition but again it's not food, it's more a hangover avoidance technique  :) and I don't anymore anyway.

fish, chips and curry sauce is food of the gods and a perfectly balanced food nutritionally  ;)

Ok KFC is wrong but so lovely 

You definitely can't beat a good chipper, especially one in or near a fishing port. :wub::cloud9:

2 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

You definitely can't beat a good chipper, especially one in or near a fishing port. :wub::cloud9:

Curiously by far the best chipper I've ever scoffed from is in Daventry, in Asby Fields by the crappy Tesco. 

5 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I'm sure the fish got from the sea to Daventry very quickly. 

They started in the river Deben,where they were deboned,through the wash,where they were cleaned.They then went up the nene via the rough part of Northampton, where they were battered ,then MtB ate em.

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

They started in the river Deben,where they were deboned,through the wash,where they were cleaned.They then went up the nene via the rough part of Northampton, where they were battered ,then MtB ate em.

well I just though fish van from the nearest sea port but your way sounds good too. 

Edited by Tumshie
  • Haha 1