what fridge

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Alex Barrett said:

Oh look all gone....

Then it would make much better sense if you recommend the fridge rather than the business who sold you the average and off the shelf fridge that could have been bought anywhere - unless you are just here to promote your business... Are you, Alex? Just here to promote your business, Alex?

Edited by Tumshie

12 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Crikey, this thread has been dragged up from 2.5 years ago - you'd think it would have gone cold by now. ;)

Ha ha.

Not only that though but dragged up by a new member's 1st post which includes a link to a supplier. Possibly perfectly innocent but it does make you wonder. Well it did me anyway.

Oh, I see it's just disappeared so it seems I was right to wonder.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, cuthound said:

Are you saying that someone has stolen the Spam out off your fridge? 

That's awful, it's amazing how low some people will stoop. ?

Yes - it was Awful... Snuck in and wheeched it away they did. 

I am Spamless... ?

3 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Spam is absolutely disgusting.

I agree., but once a year I buy a tin and make myself a sandwich out of it just for the hell of it lol. There is another inedible food I do the same thing with, once a year at a restaurant I order some sort of Pasta!!

21 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

I agree., but once a year I buy a tin and make myself a sandwich out of it just for the hell of it lol. There is another inedible food I do the same thing with, once a year at a restaurant I order some sort of Pasta!!

I do that with McDonalds as a yearly reminder of how terrible it is and find that is enough to put me off for another 12 months.

1 minute ago, NB Caelmiri said:

I do that with McDonalds as a yearly reminder of how terrible it is and find that is enough to put me off for another 12 months.

I don't have to. I tried one in 1978 and the memory of all the bouncy bits in it still haunts me.

10 minutes ago, NB Caelmiri said:

Strange innitt. I totaly agree, its inedible garbage yet a billion pound empire. KFC however is awesome :D

2 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Strange innitt. I totaly agree, its inedible garbage yet a billion pound empire. KFC however is awesome :D

I've never had a KFC but is their secret not the coating, the batter or breadcrumbs recipe they fry the chicken in?

10 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Totally agree about KFC. "The crack cocaine of the food world", my brother in law says, and he is right!!

6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I've never had a KFC but is their secret not the coating, the batter or breadcrumbs recipe they fry the chicken in?

I think you're right. It is dipped and rolled in breadcrumbs and crack cocaine. 

Edited by Mike the Boilerman
Add a bit

2 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Totally agree about KFC. "The crack cocaine of the food world", my brother in law says, and he is right!!

3 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

You know crack cocaine's not good for you.... Right?

5 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Oh, reading the recipes it isn't rolled in crack cocaine, turns out it is FLOUR!!!!

49 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

I haven't had KFC for years, but when it first came to the UK in the early 70's I used to drive from Epsom in Surrey to Kings Cross London (over 15 miles), as it was my nearest branch!

With regards to Spam, my grandmother used to cover slices of Spam in batter and deep fry them, Spam Fritters she called the concoction. ? Put me off for life.

57 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

KFC is the crack cocaine of fast food

49 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

AHH I see the boiler has already made the point

2 hours ago, Tumshie said:

Won’t work. KFC is deep fried in a pressure vessel; frying it as a mere mortal might won’t give the same result.