Next unread topic

mross

Featured Posts

Like many, I have set up a custom stream to simulate VNC.  I filter for items, comments and reviews, topics and unread.  I go to the first unread post and read the posts.  In the bottom-right-hand corner I click on 'Next Unread Topic' but it does not take me to the next topic from the previous page.
Is this because the indexing is still in progress?

It takes me to the next thread in whatever sub forum I have just read.  ie, if I read an unread thread in General Boating it will take me to the next thread there not the second unread thread on the previous page - the one that lists all my unread stuff.

But I am coping OK so low priority

Hi mross,

Firstly thank you for your contributions in the recent software update related topics, much appreciated. 
It's most likely due to the re-indexing of the database which will take some time but we should see gradual improvements. I have attached a screenshot to show where we're at.

Cheers

RichM

indexing.png

There was a method to only see certain topics.  To exclude one you would have to select all the others.  This method is still available.  In stream filters, select topics and then click on the gear icon.  from there you can select all the forum topics you want to see.