Fruit and nut.

bizzard

Featured Posts

He seems to be trying to push his peanut butter and raisins on toast into the wrong place on his head...

He always adopts that posture when he's pretending to be puzzled in front of the suspect. Haven't got one of him making the toast.

He always adopts that posture when he's pretending to be puzzled in front of the suspect. Haven't got one of him making the toast.

What posture does he adopt when he is, say, making peanut butter and raisins on toast for the suspect? Perhaps slightly to the left of them rather than in front?

What posture does he adopt when he is, say, making peanut butter and raisins on toast for the suspect? Perhaps slightly to the left of them rather than in front?

He was on his own making the toast trying to prove something to do with a currant murder case. It might have been the one about a woman who was electrocuted when she trod on a bun in the bakers and a currant ran up her leg.

Intrigued by my questions, I've done a bit of surfing looking for the answers. I can't seem to find any mention of people assisting Columbo, maybe he operated alone? But this page on a fan site offers us some information about his food intake:

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/

including that he likes to cook and his wife doesn't. That's consistent with what Bizzard saw, although making toast is not exactly a big stretch.

The webpage does say he has allergies, but evidently he's OK with peanuts.