Bother at Milnsbridge (Huddersfield)

Chaotic River

Featured Posts

The video - and I assume was taken on the site of the complaints - shows power bollards, so why run a generator?

OTOH if it's built in as surely it must be if an all electric boat then is should be pretty well silent.

Methinks there's something 'important' that's not been mentioned.

I thought it was clear that the video was after they had moved on to a more welcoming place - but not, I think, as far back as their marina.

I thought it was clear that the video was after they had moved on to a more welcoming place - but not, I think, as far back as their marina.

The video is outside Sainsburys at Huddersfield. The moorings are administered by Aspley Marina. Surprised no boats moored opposite, Chocablock last time we were there.

But I take it they were not going to move so their usage would be no greater than any other boater

If it really is ALL electric then maybe it is necessary to run the generator to cook.

The video is outside Sainsburys at Huddersfield. The moorings are administered by Aspley Marina. Surprised no boats moored opposite, Chocablock last time we were there.

Perhaps the boaters moored on the other side moved on when they heard the genny :-)

haggis

• Greenie 1

On 22/02/2017 at 0:07 PM, OldGoat said:

The video - and I assume was taken on the site of the complaints - shows power bollards, so why run a generator?

OTOH if it's built in as surely it must be if an all electric boat then is should be pretty well silent.

Methinks there's something 'important' that's not been mentioned.

I doubt that the video was made at that site. I can't see CRT putting up bollards where the locals are so antsy. That location will be a marina or the like.

Bob