Laundry Service to the Rescue!

LaundryLady

Featured Posts

I wonder id laundry Lady is reading all these sexist comments and if she will offer her services to boaters again?

Trust me women say much worse about blokes. I'm rather glad we can have banter like this now....a few months ago the then forum police would have had us shot.....it's now a much more pleasant adult place to be.

I wonder id laundry Lady is reading all these sexist comments and if she will offer her services to boaters again?

A rather harsh assessment, perhaps - though some of the above posts are more suited to the manly environment of a public bar than to a canal forum! Let us not forget that the thread's starting point is a woman doing the washing and ironing (often, I'm sure, for men).

Do you feel that LL may have no sense of humour and that she has never heard similar banter from men?

Trust me women say much worse about blokes. I'm rather glad we can have banter like this now....a few months ago the then forum police would have had us shot.....it's now a much more pleasant adult place to be.

Well I thought it was light-hearted and fun until your acronym post which I found quite offensive. But I'm an adult and quite capable of ignoring offensive posts so it doesn't bother me personally.

• Greenie 1

A rather harsh assessment, perhaps - though some of the above posts are more suited to the manly environment of a public bar than to a canal forum! Let us not forget that the thread's starting point is a woman doing the washing and ironing (often, I'm sure, for men).

Do you feel that LL may have no sense of humour and that she has never heard similar banter from men?

I don't know, but she is not a regular on here so may not see the way we communicate as banter, She only came here to offer a service which some people may find useful, it would be a shame if that service didn't exist due to a perception she may have about us from what she reads here. She may not even visit here again after putting her advertisement up which got somehow by the mods.

Well I thought it was light-hearted and fun until your acronym post which I found quite offensive. But I'm an adult and quite capable of ignoring offensive posts so it doesn't bother me personally.

If I don't offend a few people each day I'm probably asleep....

You need to post a couple more comments laundrylady, so you can be pm'd....just reply to a post or two here. Wish there were people doing this everywhere!

So here's a question you could reply to. Are you prepared to launder dog blankets/towels?

Hello Ally

Yes I have read the previous comments about the private messaging; I am new to this forum. In answer to your question, dog towels - yes, as for the blanket this will depend on the thickness and size. So you pass through Blisworth?

Hello Ally

Yes I have read the previous comments about the private messaging; I am new to this forum. In answer to your question, dog towels - yes, as for the blanket this will depend on the thickness and size. So you pass through Blisworth?

Glad you are still here . People should be able to send you private messages now to arrange their requirements with you.