Site Outage 14/02

RichM

Featured Posts

As some may have noticed, we encountered an outage this morning as a result of a storage issue which effectively stopped the database from functioning. This was resolved earlier this morning. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

To date, our uptime is very good but of course we will look to prevent any further outages being caused by similar issues.

Thank you

Best,

RichM

Edited by RichM
punctuation :)

As some may have noticed we, encountered an outage this morning as a result of a storage issue which effectively stopped the database from functioning. This was resolved earlier this morning. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

To date, our uptime is very good but of course we will look to prevent any further outages being caused by similar issues.

Thank you

Best,

RichM

Can access the Forum but when clicking 'NEW CONTENT' that SQL message displays

Any way to fix it?

CT

Can access the Forum but when clicking 'NEW CONTENT' that SQL message displays

Any way to fix it?

CT

Seems OK for me, wondering if it may be cached. Would you mind resetting your browser cache and try again? If you could let me know the outcome that would be great.

RichM

As some may have noticed, we encountered an outage this morning as a result of a storage issue which effectively stopped the database from functioning. This was resolved earlier this morning. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you

Best,

RichM

Thanks for the info Rich. Just one question though, is " Outage " the modern PC phrase/word for Knackered?

• Greenie 1

Thanks for the info Rich. Just one question though, is " Outage " the modern PC phrase/word for Knackered?

Depends by whose definition. smile.png I see knackered as being somewhat terminal.

Outage is just a tech industry way of saying "site down due to a problem". Just like our boats, websites encounter problems from time to time. We try to do what we can to prevent them from happening.

I do hope that those who missed all the action (or lack of?) took the time to enjoy our wonderful Canal network?! - On a more serious note, we appreciate your understanding. smile.png

RichM