Scratched shower tray

Featured Posts

I have a couple of deep scratches in the white shower tray is there anything I can do to rectify this.

Thanks for any advice.

Pretty certain I have seen repair paste for such things. Ebay or a bathroom supplier might be worth a look.

A quick look revealed this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-10ml-White-Touch-Up-Paint-Repair-Scratch-Bath-Shower-Tile-Cooker-Furniture-/271375635984?hash=item3f2f3f9610:g:tnwAAOxy63FS2bKE

Edited by Guest

Assuming it's acrylic, do the scratches go beyond the surface material? If not then they can probably be rubbed out with progressively finer wet and dry sandpaper and then buffed with T-Cut.

Edited by stegra

If the scratches were on my grp hull, I would consider white gel coat, two part epoxy.

Miliput... not tried that, my daughter uses it for modelling, but I didn't know they did white.

I did a repair on a very badly cracked vanity basin - routed out the cracks in the ceramic with a minitool and then applied milliput. Wipe it smooth with a wet finger - lovely glossy white repair.

Edited by Murflynn